VoipNow is a cloud communication services solution. You can install it on a single computing node and in a virtualized environment.
|This guide contains instructions on how to install VoipNow on a single computer computing node or upgrade the software deployed on a single computernode.|
|Table of Contents|
Therefore, we strongly recommend to install VoipNow in a virtualized environment. We support VMware vSphere, Parallels Virtuozzo, OpenStack or Citrix XenServer.
VoipNow is compatible with the Linux distributions:
- Red Hat Enterprise Linux 7 Update 3 and newer (x86_64)
- CentOS 6.6 (x86_64)CentOS 7.1 3 (x86_64)
We strongly recommend Red Hat Enterprise Linux 7 Update or CentOS 7.1 running on 64 bit for all newer installations.
VoipNow can be installed in multiple ways, based on your environment and requirements. You will find all possible options below.
- VMware vSphere - Install VoipNow using the VMware image.
- Parallels Virtuozzo - Install VoipNow using the Virtuozzo templates.
- Citrix XenServer - Deploy one of the supported operating systems described above and install VoipNow using the Command Line Installer.
|Yes, we provide free evaluation for VoipNow Cloud onDemand Solution!|
You must execute the VoipNow Command Line Installer or schedule the upgrade from the VoipNow web management interface.
If you installed VoipNow using the Virtuozzo templates and root access to Virtuozzo machine is available, you can upgrade using the Virtuozzo templates. Otherwise, you must execute the VoipNow Command Line Installer or schedule the upgrade from the VoipNow web management interface.
Except where otherwise noted, content in this space is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International.