VoipNow is a cloud communication services solutioncommunications platform. You can install it on a single computing node and in a virtualized environment.
- Red Hat Enterprise Linux 7 Update 3 .x and newer (x86_64),
- Red Hat Enterprise Linux 8 (x86_64)
- CentOS 7.3 x (x86_64)
- CentOS 8 (x86_64)
VoipNow can be installed in multiple ways, based on your environment and requirements. You will find all possible options below.
- direct or remote access to physical machine
- access to a virtualized environment running on a physical machine controlled by a third-party
This usually happens when you are managing you own private cloud.
You can use VoipNow in any public cloud infrastructure (Amazon AWS, Google Compute Engine, Microsoft Azure). We provide an Amazon AMI mostly for demonstration purposes, because VoipNow can be easily packed for any cloud.
- Amazon AWS cloud - The installation is simplified using the VoipNow Amazon AMI.
- Any other cloud - Install VoipNow using the Command Line Installer.
- Review the Release Notes - Make sure that all software improvements are clear. If you need further details, do not hesitate to ask a question in our monitored GetSatisfaction community.
Test the new version - If you upgrade from an old version, is it's always a good idea to install VoipNow on a test environment and make sure that it works as expected.
- Schedule the upgrade - Because the software upgrade might temporary affect services, it is highly recommended to perform the upgrade outside business hours.
Except where otherwise noted, content in this space is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International.