This page contains instructions on how to
log in to VoipNow, browse through VoipNow's interface, detailing the menu and the controls available.
|Table of Contents|
There are three ways you can log in VoipNow:
- With the username and password provided by your VoipNow admin.
- With the username and password you set up when invited to sign up to Hubgets. The username and password set up for Hubgets are also valid for logging into VoipNow.
Using your Google account, if you've been invited to sign up to Hubgets and used your Google account on signup. This is only possible at user level, if the Google Login feature is enabled in the Set Integration Preferences area.
Note title Existing VoipNow users with enabled OpenID
If before upgrading to VoipNow 5.0.0 you had the OpenID feature enabled on your account, you can still log in to VoipNow using your OpenID provider (i.e. WordPress, LiveJournal, Yahoo, myID, Orange, VeriSign, AOL, Blogger, Flickr).
The interface has the same appearance no matter if you are an administrator or a regular user. If some options are not displayed, it is because you do not have access to them yet.
Any removal operation comes with a confirmation box, which allows you to cancel your action. You can keep track of your whereabouts by following the breadcrumb trail at the top left side of the interface.
You'll find it on On the upper left side of the screen you'll find the main menu. That's where we've grouped VoipNow's most important features. The number of sections displayed depend on your license and custom settings.
- Unified Communications – most of the tools for managing the platform.
- Cloud Management – facility for managing everything related to the VoipNow cloud infrastructure.
- Charging Plans – tools for creating and managing charging plans to be used by your system.
- Channels – tools for adding new channels or for managing channel-related preferences.
- Call Reports– comprehensive and fully-detailed call reports. Automation: A business and operations automation solution built for SPs. This service does not get displayed unlessyou enable VoipNow Automation back-end
- . More on this in the VoipNow Automation guide.
Upper frame controls
They are always displayed in the upper right side of the screen and you can use them to log out or change your contact details or interface preferences.
- Logged in as: Edit your contact details or change your password.
- My Interface: Provides access to My Interface Settings page, where you can change your interface preferences.
- Logout: After logging out from your VoipNow account, the current session will be closed and you will be required to provide your credentials again the next time you log in.
- Return to my account: If you are impersonated as one of your child accounts and you want to return to your default account, simply click the appropriate Return to my account link.
- Refresh: In some pages that provide real-time statistics, you can update the displayed information by clicking the Refresh link.
Screenshot: The VoipNow interface
In VoipNow, each table provides several configuration tools designed to offer you a better overview of the available records.
In some cases, if you want to hide/reveal the Search options, you must click the Toggle search link.
Except where otherwise noted, content in this space is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International.