This page contains instructions on how to add and manage SIP Provider templates from the interface.
|Table of Contents|
SIP Provider templates are used when setting up a new SIP channel.
To see the SIP Provider templates in the interface, go to Unified Communications in the side menu and click on the SIP Provider Templates in the System Templates area. The Provider Templates management page allows you to:
- visualize all the provider templates currently available in the system
- upload a new XML file
- search for certain templates or remove unused templates
Add a template
To add a new SIP provider template:
- Click the Add Provider Template icon available in the Tools.
- Click the Browse button to locate the new provider XML file.
- Click OK to upload the file in the system. If the file you are trying to upload does not match the default provider template structure, it cannot be saved to the database. To go back to the previous page without uploading the file, click Cancel.
Enable or disable a template
All SIP Provider templates are listed in the Provider Templates table. You can enable or disable a specific template with a simple click on the S (Status) icon, which shows the status of the template:for enabled for disabled.
If the provider template is disabled, then it cannot be used to set up a new SIP channel.
Search for a template
In the same Provider Templates table, you can access the Name column. A pop-up panel will display information about the provider such as: name, certification level, website, additional information, as well as the countries in which the provider can be used.
To filter the existing templates, enter the name of the template in the text box located above the table and click theSearchbutton. The system remembers the search criteria when a new search is performed and even after the user logs out.
Remove a template
Only uncertified provider templates can be removed from the system.
To remove a template:
- Select the template from the table and click the Remove selected link on top of the table.
- Select the Confirm removal checkbox and click OK. To return to the previous page without removing the template, click Cancel.
Except where otherwise noted, content in this space is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International.