This page contains instructions on how to use the Call Events feature.
|Table of Contents|
- Dial-Out: The request will be sent when the extension places an outgoing call.
- Dial-In: The request will be sent when the extension receives an incoming call.
- Hangup: The request will be sent when the extension hangs up.
- Answer on incoming call: The request will be sent when an incoming phone call is answered
- Answer on outgoing call (by the other party): The request will be sent when an outgoing phone call is answered by the other party
To start configuration, click on the links under the Event Type column. A pop-up window will be displayed, providing the controls required to set up the chosen event.
Screenshot: A configured request for the 'Dial-In' event
Choose the method through which the request will be sent:
|Event ID||This identification number is auto-generated and cannot be modified.|
|Make request to||Specify the URL address where the request will be made. For more details, see the UnifiedAPI guide.|
|This event is active||When selected, the request is automatically sent each time the event for which it was defined happens.|
|Note||You may write a brief description for the request.|
The VoipNow to Third-Party Application REST Calls table allows you to enable or disable a configured event with a simple click on the S (Status) icon:
- for for enabled/click to disable the event
- for for disabled/click to enable the event.
If you disable an event, no request will be sent via REST when that event occurs. If the event is not configured, the column displays the icon icon.
To clear all the requests defined for an event:
- Choose the event(s) whose requests you want to remove by selecting its corresponding checkbox.
- Click the Clear selected link. A confirmation pop-up window will be displayed.
- Click OK if you want to clear the event(s) and remove the request(s). If you do not want to proceed, click Cancel.
|Configure Call Interactive|
Except where otherwise noted, content in this space is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International.