This page describes the Average Call Duration report, which displays both a graphical representation and a table with numeric information about the average length (in seconds) of all the daily/monthly calls placed in the system.
The bar chart offers an overview of the average calls duration for every day/month of the chosen time interval, helping you to keep an eye on the customer's traffic.
Screenshot: The ACD graphic for all the channels in the system
The graphic and the figures may vary from one channel to another.
The table has two columns, providing the daily/monthly average duration of calls:
- Day/Month: The day(s) or the month(s) the average duration is computed for. If you have chosen a time interval shorter or equal to a month, this column will display the Days. Otherwise, the Months will be shown.
- Duration: The average length, in seconds, of all the calls made in a day/month.
Screenshot: The table for the 8 days interval
Search for statistics
If you want to view the ACD statistics for a particular period of time or for a certain channel, you can use the available search controls to define your preferences:
- <start_date_time>: Specify when the time interval for the current statistics starts. Mandatory format: yyyy-mm-dd hh:mm. Default value: the first day of the current month.
- <end_date_time>: Specify when the time interval for the current statistics ends. Mandatory format: yyyy-mm-dd hh:mm. Default value: the current date and time.
- <channel_name>: Choose the channel for the statistics.
- All - Displays the ACD for all the channels in the system.
- <channel_name> - Displays the ACD of a specific channel that you can select from those available in the system.
- System Internal - Displays the ACD strictly for the local calls. External calls will not be included.
After deciding on the filters, click the Search link. The graphic and the table will be updated.
If no calls were made between the selected dates, the graphic and the table will not be generated.
You can export the ACD data to a .csv or a Microsoft Excel file. To do so, please follow the next steps:
- Click the Export icon in the upper right side of the screen.
Choose the columns to be exported and the output file format. If you choose to export the data to a Microsoft Excel file, the output will be a table with all selected columns. On the other hand, if you choose to export the data to a .csv file, the output will be a list with the entire selected information in the following format:
After defining all preferences, click the Save icon. You will be asked to confirm if you want to save the file to your computer or just open it.
Except where otherwise noted, content in this space is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International.