This page contains instructions on how to change the skin of the platform from the ones available or add a new one of your own choice.
The VoipNow interface can be personalized either by using one of the available predefined skins (blue, green, purple, red, turquoise) or by adding new ones, designed to meet custom preferences. To access the Skin Repository, go to Unified Communications in the side menu and click the Web Skins icon under the Assets area.
The Skins Repository page allows you to:
- add a new skin
- view all the skins currently available in the system
- upload a new skin
- enable/disable an existing skin
- remove unused skins
Add a new skin
The skin package file only accepts .tar.gz.
To add a new interface skin to the system:
- Click the Add Skin icon.
- Use the Browse button to manually locate the archive.
- Click OK to confirm your settings and upload the skin archive.
- To go back to the previous page without adding the skin, click Cancel.
To edit the skin, apply the same steps as above.
Search for a skin
VoipNow displays the skins that were uploaded to the system in a table. The default skin, i.e. the skin currently used by the interface, is displayed using bold characters.
You can filter the existing web skins using their name. Just enter the name of the skin in the text box located above the table and click theSearch button.
The system will remember the search criteria when a new search is performed and even after the user logs out.
Please note that you cannot remove skins that are currently selected by system users for their interfaces. Their corresponding checkboxes are disabled.
To remove a skin:
- Select the skin from the table and click the Remove selected link on top of the table.
- Select the Confirm removal checkbox and click OK.
To return to the previous page without removing the skins, click Cancel.
Except where otherwise noted, content in this space is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International.