This page contains instructions on how to configure a service provider's control panel to accommodate custom buttons.
You can customize the service provider's control panel functionality by adding custom buttons linked to specific URLs. The Custom Buttons for Account <service_provider_name> page allows you to:
- view the list of Custom Buttons set up for the current service provider
- define a new button by clicking the Add custom button icon available in the Tools section
- modify the existing custom buttons settings
- remove unused buttons from the system
Add custom buttons
To add a new button, go to the Add Custom Button page and customize the following parameters:
For the service provider, there are three inheritance levels:
- 0 – The button is visible only to the service provider. At all times, the inheritance level 0 represents the logged-in user. For each child user, the level is incremented with 1.
- 1 – The button is visible to the service provider and the organizations.
- 2 – The button is visible to the service provider, the organization, and the users.
The Customization page provides all the necessary information on the limits that apply in the case of service providers as well.
To find out more on how you can manage a service provider's custom buttons, check the Customization page.
Except where otherwise noted, content in this space is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International.