This page describes the directory layout of a VoipNow skin.
The folders that define a VoipNow skin have the following structure:
Skin files are organized in two directories.
It contains several css files.
- The layout.css file - a global file for layout styles used by all skins.
- The top.cssfile - layout information for the top area (above the menu).
- The left.css file - layout information for the menu area.
- The buttons.css file - global file with all buttons used in the application; used by all skins.
- The vn-ui.css file - global file with style for some jQuery widgets.
- The graphics.css file - global style information for charts used throughout VoipNow.
- The error.css file - all style information for error pages
Skin Related CSS
t contains three CSS files, which are used only by the related skin.
- The top.css file is for the top area of the page (above the menu).
- The left.css file is for the menu area.
- The main.css file is for the rest of the page including custom layout formatting (position, aligning, floating), custom page elements formatting (borders, text colors, background colors, background images, character formatting, etc.).
Except where otherwise noted, content in this space is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International.