This page describes the UnifiedAPI PhoneCallEvent Service.
Why use the service
The PhoneCallEvent Service is used to assign the following events to an Extension:
- Dial-In occurs when a call is received by an extension.
- Dial-Out occurs when a call is placed by an extension.
- Hangup occurs when a call the extension is involved in is terminated.
- Answer on incoming call occurs when an incoming phone call is answered.
- Answer on outgoing call (by the other party) occurs when an outgoing phone call is answered by the other party.
More details about the events can be found in thesection.
Who can use the service
The Service is available to Apps registered to the following account types:
|This request allows an App to assign new call events on an Extension.|
This request allows an App to update the properties of events.
|This request allows an App to list existing phone call events that are assigned to an Extension.|
|This request allows an App to delete phone call events.|
Except where otherwise noted, content in this space is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International.