explains on how to define the system default interface settings as well as customize your own interface.
|Table of Contents|
Default system-wide rows in table: The default number of list items that will be displayed per page in the user's context. Default: 50. Accepted value: 1 to 9,999.
Default expanded alerts: The default number of alerts that will be displayed in the user's context. Default value: 2. Accepted value: 1 to 10.
- Default system-wide interface skin: A drop-down list of all interface skins available . By default, this is displayed in all the user interfaces.(blue, green, purple, red, turquoise). The blue skin is set by default.
- Default system-wide language: The default language for all user interfaces. The drop-down list contains the installed in the system.
- Default application title: It can be customized according to the license type you are using.
- Show build number in application title: Displays the VoipNow build number in the browser title bar.
- Remove the manufacturer links: Once enabled, this option will hide 4PSA's links from the interface. By uploading their logo in the Program logo field and indicating their homepage in the Logo landing page fields as explained below, whitelabel license owners will have their own brand identity elements displayed in the interface.
- Default country: Select the country you are located in.
- Default region: Select the region of the country you are located in.
- Default timezone: Select the timezone of your location. The time zone of the chosen location is selected by default.
- Default phone language: Select the default language for phone terminals.
- Maximum uploaded file size: Set the maximum size of an uploaded file. Default value 2,000 KB. Accepted value: 0 to 100,000 KB.
To customize your interface, click on the My Interface icon under the Tools area and fill in the fieldsets below. Once you're done, click OK to save your preferences. To return to the previous page without submitting the chances, click Cancel.top right menu. In the My Interface Settings page that opens, fill in the fields under Default Interface Preferences following the explanations below:
- Rows in table: Indicate the number of rows that will be displayed for all tables and lists. Default value: 50. Accepted value: 1 to 9,999.
- Expanded alerts: Indicate the number of alerts displayed in the user context. Default value: 3. Accepted value: 1 and 10.
- Interface skin: Select the skin for your application interface from the drop-down list.
System language: Select the language for your application interface using the drop-down list. All messages, alerts, tool tips or context help will be displayed in this language.
Please note that the interface will be displayed in this language even when you're impersonating other accounts.
- Display tool tip: Enable/disable the application tool tips displayed on mouse-over images/icons.
- Program logo: Choose the logo that will be displayed in the upper left side of the user interface. Use the Browse button to locate the file on your computer. Accepts only
.pngformats with a 16:4 aspect ratio.
- Logo URLlanding page: Fill in the destination hyperlink attached the logo file. It can be your business website, for instance. Accepts only
.pngformats and a 50-pixel height limit
Once you're done, click OK to save your preferences. If you want to keep the default settings, simply press the Default button. To return to the previous page without submitting the chances, click Cancel.
Restore dismissed alerts
VoipNow allows you to hide alert messages displayed on any page in the application. To do so, in the My Interface Settings page, press the Dismiss This Alert! link. However, please note that such alerts are only going to be dismissed for the current user.
If you want the previously hidden alert messages to be displayed again, click back the Restore Dismissed Alerts icon available in the Tools area.
Except where otherwise noted, content in this space is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International.