This page contains instructions on how to manage database categories from the interface.
- Click the Database Categories icon.
- Fill in the details required in the Add New Database Category section:
- Name: A name for the database.
- Tag: An identification tag.
- Available to: This field indicates the levels that have visibility over the database category:
- Admin level – Only the system administrator(s).
- Service provider level – Only the administrator(s) and the service provider accounts.
- Organization level – Only the system administrator(s), the service provider, and the organization accounts.
- User level – Everyone from the system administrator(s) to service provider, organization, and user accounts can see the category.
- Description: A short note about the purpose and content of the category.
- Add buttons: You can add/remove several categories by using the +/- icons.
- Click OK to confirm settings. To return to the previous page without adding a category, click Cancel.
- Select the category in the Database Category table and click the Remove selected link on top.
- Select the Confirm removal checkbox and click OK. To return to the previous page without removing the category, click Cancel.