This page describes the web management interface facilities for Apps management.
To access the App Management page, go to Unified Communications -> Integrations -> Apps.
All apps are listed in a table with the following details:
- S: The status of the App. Click the icon to suspend the authorized App. A disabled App is not able to make any more requests to the system. To reactivate the authorized App, click the same icon.
- App: The name of the third-party App. Click the link if you want to modify its parameters. For more details, check out the Register App section. You can click the icon which opens the App's homepage in a new window.
- Description: Details of the third-party App. If it is too long, a hint with the complete text will be displayed on mouse-over.
- Access Tokens: The number of access_tokens currently associated with the App and the current user. When at least one token exists, if you click the link, a pop-up window is displayed, allowing you to visualize its details or to remove it.
- Configured: The date the App was configured.
There are multiple methods that you can use to revoke the authorization granted to an App, but each has its own consequences as detailed below:
Remove access tokens
To remove an access token, you must navigate to the App management page corresponding to your account type and click on the link under Access Tokens.
A pop-up window will display the following details:
The token details that are listed are described below:
- Expires: Date and time the token expires.
- User Agent: User agent that was used to generate the access token.
You can remove any access_token by selecting the corresponding checkbox and clicking the Remove Selected button. You can remove all access tokens available for an App at a given moment in time by selecting the checkbox placed in the header of the table and then clicking the Remove Selected button.
To remove an App, you must navigate to the App management page corresponding to your account type. Using the table displayed, you can remove any App by selecting the corresponding checkbox and clicking the Remove Selected button.
To enable/disable an App, you must navigate to the its management page corresponding to your account type. Once in that page, you must click the icon under the S column corresponding to the App.
Except where otherwise noted, content in this space is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International.