When installing the VoipNow system, the installer automatically unpacks a group of
.wsdl files in the folder below:
These files define the available methods that can be performed through the web service.
Third-party application developers must be aware of the content of such files in order to determine the request and response package format.
XSD file structure
The structure of the
.xsd files is the following:
voipnowservice.wsdl- describes the interface of the web service, including all the web services available;
HeaderData.xsd- defines the data that must be included in the SOAP header; such data will be used by the web service for authentication purposes;
Common.xsd- defines the common complex types used by the schema.
Each web service has the following schema structure:
<Service>.wsdl- web service description language;
<Service>Data.xsd- contains complex data types and elements definitions for SOAP requests and/or responses;
<Service>Messages.xsd- defines the requests and responses available for that service;
Here are the services included in the VoipNow 3 SystemAPI:
- Account - General accounts management including all operations available for service providers, organizations, and users;
- Charging - Charging plans management;
- Channel - Channels management (only SIP channel support on Add operations), outgoing routing rules, public phone numbers, etc.;
- Extension - Extension management in terms of incoming call rules, authorized Caller-IDs, card codes, queue agents, phone terminal extensions preferences, queue extension preferences, and more.
- GlobalOp - Operations common to all account types.
- Organization - Organization accounts management in terms of account information, status, web management interface access, permissions and limits;
- PBX (Unified Communications) - Query methods for account templates, time intervals, interface and phone languages, sounds and available upgrade components;
- Report - Quick statistics about the VoipNow 3 server;
- ServiceProvider - Service provider accounts management in terms of account information, status, web management interface access, permissions and limits;
- User - User accounts management in terms of account information, status, web management interface access, permissions and limits.
Except where otherwise noted, content in this space is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International.