This page describes the Call Distribution Based on Destination report, which offers an overview of all the calls in the system based on their type.
The chart uses colored lines to help you visualize the trend of all the available call types over the specified time interval. The number of calls is displayed on the vertical axis, while the time interval is shown on the horizontal axis. This representation is useful because it informs you about the number of calls and their total duration, distributed for all of the available call types. The calls belonging to all the channels in the system are counted.
The available data can serve at keeping track of the preferred call types used by your customers.
Screenshot: The daily call distribution based on destination for a 8 days interval
If you have selected only one call type, then the chart will only contain one colored line, showing the evolution of that particular criteria throughout the entire time interval.
The table is dynamically generated, depending on your search criteria. All call types may be displayed:
- Day/Month: The day(s) or the month(s) the call distribution is displayed for.
- Local calls: The number of local calls between extensions on the same server.
- Extended local calls: The number of extended local calls between extensions on the same server.
- Outgoing calls: The number of calls made to destinations outside the system through all the available channels.
- Incoming calls: The total number of calls received from outside the system by all your extensions.
- Total calls: The total number of calls made and received by all the extensions in the system in a day/month.
- Duration: The total length of all the calls made and received in a day/month.
Screenshot: The table for the 8 days interval
No matter the <call_types>, the table has only three columns:
- Day/Month: The day(s) or the month(s) the call distribution is displayed for. If you have chosen a time interval shorter or equal to a month, this column will display the Days. Otherwise, the Months will be shown.
- Calls: The number of <call_type> calls in a day/month.
- Duration: The total length of the <call_type> calls in a day/month.
The <call_type> can be, based on your selection, one of the following: Local, Extended Local, Outgoing, Incoming.
Search for statistics
When you want to see the Calls Distribution Based on Destination statistics for a certain period of time or for a certain call type, you can use the available search controls to define your preferences:
- <start_date_time>: Specify when the time interval for the current statistics starts. Mandatory format: yyyy-mm-dd hh:mm. Default value: the first day of the current month.
- <end_date_time>: Specify when the time interval for the current statistics ends. Mandatory format: yyyy-mm-dd hh:mm. Default value: the current date and time.
- <call_type>: Choose the channel for the statistics.
- All - Displays all the daily/monthly calls, no matter the type the ACD for all the channels in the system.
- Local - Displays only the local calls daily/monthly distribution.
- Extended Local - Displays only the extended local calls daily/monthly distribution.
- Outgoing - Displays only the outgoing calls daily/monthly distribution.
- Incoming - Displays only the incoming calls daily/monthly distribution.
After deciding on the filters, click the Search link. The graphic and the table will be updated.
If no calls were placed during the selected time interval, the graphic and the table will not be generated.
You can export the Call Distribution Based on Destination data to a .csv or a Microsoft Excel file.
- Click the Export icon in the upper right side of the screen.
Choose the columns to be exported and the output file format. If you choose to export the data to a Microsoft Excel file, the output will be a table with all selected columns. On the other hand, if you choose to export the data to a .csv file, the output will be a list with the entire selected information in the following format:
After defining all preferences, click the Save icon. You will be asked to confirm if you want to save the file to your computer or just open it.
Except where otherwise noted, content in this space is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International.