System usage overview for <current_month>, <current_year>
This section describes a user's calls:
Call cost for <current_month>, <current_year>: The total cost of all the calls made and received by the account in the current month, according to the prices defined in its charging plan.
Public phone numbers cost: The monthly amount that has to be paid to the provider for the public phone number. This value was previously set for the channel used by the current account from the Channels → Channel <channel_name> Management page.
Total length of incoming calls: The total duration of the incoming calls in the current month.
Total length of outgoing calls: The total duration of the outgoing calls in the current month.
- Maximum length of an incoming call: The maximum duration of an incoming call received by any of the extensions owned by the user account, in the current month.
- Maximum length of an outgoing call: The maximum duration of an outgoing call placed by any of the extensions owned by the user account, in the current month.
Sound files overview
This section provides general details about the sound files available on a user account:
- Total sounds: The total number of shared and personal sounds owned by the user.
- Shared sounds: The total number of shared sounds.
- Personal sounds: The total number of personal sounds that can be used only by the user.
Music on Hold Review
This area details sums up all the music-on-hold files of a user:
- Total music on hold files: The total number of music on hold files owned by the user.
- Personal music on hold files: The number of system music on hold files owned by the user.
- Personal music on hold folders: The number of music on hold folders owned by the user.
Disk space overview
In this section, you will find details about the Total disk space, i.e. the total disk space in KB used for storing sound files, music on hold files, voicemail messages, call recordings, and fax messages.
The usage is displayed using the following formula: Used <value> KB out of <total_space>. The <total_space> can be Unlimited, if specified in the user's preferences.
In this area, you will find detailed information about the user account.
|Account created||The tool used to add the account to the system (e.g. From interface when the account was created directly from the VoipNow interface).|
|Total extensions||The total number of extensions owned by the user.|
|Phone terminals||The total number of Phone terminal extension owned by the user.|
|Queues||The total number of Queue extension accounts owned by the user.|
|Queue login centers||The total number of Queue login center extension accounts owned by the user.|
|IVRs||The total number of IVR extension accounts owned by the user.|
|Voicemail centers||The total number of Voicemail extension accounts owned by the user.|
|Conferences||The total number of Conference extension accounts owned by the user.|
|Calling cards||The total number of Calling card extension accounts owned by the user.|
|Callback extensions||The total number of Callback extension accounts owned by the user.|
|Intercom/paging extensions||The total number of Intercom/paging extension accounts owned by the user.|
|SIP trunking channels used|
The total number of SIP trunking channels used by the user account.
Except where otherwise noted, content in this space is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International.